Friday 21 January 2011

Tom Foxton - a man wasted at DCLG

Wow, I got a great reply to a recent request about Russell Grant (yes that one) helping out at DCLG . The original request is here:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/it_is_written_in_the_stars#outgoing-105383


and my reply to Tom is below:


Hey Tom

In the words of Bonnie Tyler:

"I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight"

..excuse the potential unintended homo-eroticism but you have
become my hero.

What-a-reply!!!!

It was clear, to the point and well researched. Obviously your
ability to source evidence and present it objectively are wasted at
DCLG; especially now that evidence based policy has gone out of
fashion quicker than Uncle Eric's tired suits. I hope you soon get
a job at a proper department such as The Treasury or DEFRA (er..
that's a joke)

Lovin' yer work blud,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment